Sunday, June 28, 2009

Linus likes the Newark Community band

On Thursday Lynn and I took Linus with us to hear my old band, the Newark Community Band (caution rude window resizing flash site, but its all they got) play at Bellevue State Park north of Wilmington. Before you go thinking rock and roll, stop your jump to conclusions and think concert band. I used to play the tuba. I missed hearing all of the old concert band standards and so we went to see them. They did not disappoint. You can see that Linus had a great time.

Mood one plus tongue.

Mood two looking up, plus tongue.

Mood three, intense concentration on the music, with tongue.

He is so preppy hipster with his khaki shorts, blue shirt and bucket hat.

1 comment:

Bacon Dad said...

"I used to play the tuba."

I knew I liked you for some reason. Tuba players unite!